We hide in the shadows and reveal ourselves when you least expect it.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Indiana Etter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Etter

PostSubject: Application - Indiana Etter   Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 am

1) In-game name?

Indiana Etter

2) ID number?

3) What is your army size?

4) Do you meet the minimum requirements?
-Minimum defense of all members-
For ascended members you will need to have minimum 3 trillion.
Do not be discouraged if you do not. We do make exceptions.

Yes

5) Do you know anyone from ~Immortal Knights~? Did someone send you an invite?

I was invited by my CO, ~Seth~.

6) How long have you played the game? Have you been in any other alliances before? If so, why'd you leave? (Just looking for a brief history of you in the game.)

Created my account in June last year I think. I've been moderately active for the last 12 months. I was previously in the Eternal Knights. They were great and I really enjoyed it, but last winter I was inactive for a period of time due to work and school. But now my work schedule has lightened up (working 40hr/week rather than 60-80), and although I am still "in school", I'm not taking any classes at this time.

7) Can you tell us a little about your playing style? (Stat-builder, masser, sniper, etc.) What do you expect out of this alliance? (Support, fun, war, family, etc.)

I suppose I would consider myself a stat builder. All I'm really looking for in an alliance is in-game community. Hopefully as I grow as a player I can join in helping new recruits build up their accounts and help IK be a force to be reckoned with.

Cool If accepted and once you've joined ~IK~, you will need to regularly come to the forums and participate. We require you to visit the forum at least once a week that will be to answer the weekly roll call.

Can you do this?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application - Indiana Etter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Immortal Knights~ :: Welcome. :: Alliance Applications.-
Jump to: